Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scarlett O'Hara Q and A

Questions you would ask and how Scarlett would answer.

Q 1: How are you today?
Maddi's answer: "Just mighty fine, thank you." ( Toss of the hair and sniff from the nose.)
Kat's answer: " Mighty fine, may I ask how you are?" ( Remember to look condescending. )

Q2: How do you feel, about the Civil War?
Kat: " I am just glad it did not ruin the Christmas balls and parties."
Maddi: "War, war war, if I hear it again I just might scream."

Q3: What about that Ashley Wilkes?
Maddi: "That Ashley, I love him, I really do. Why did he ever have to marry that poor, frail Melanie?"
Kat: " Oh Ashley, I love him I do."

Q4: How do you spend time with Wade and Ella?"
Kat: " I mostly passed them off to Melanie, she loves babies, I certainly don't know why."
Maddi: "Why on earth should I worry about them when I have Melanie, and Mammy to care for them?"

Q5: Why did you marry Rhett Butler?
Maddi: "Why did I marry Rhett Butler? Well that's a silly question if I ever heard one. He had money, money, and more money, oh and he loved me." (Giggle.)
Kat:" Well, I couldn't just wait around for Ashley, so, what else could I do? Plus he had Money!!"

Q6: How do you feel about Bonnie, and her fatal accident?
Kat: " Well, I loved Bonnie, more then Wade and Ella. But I hardly ever got to see her because Rhett hogged her. Won't people ever stop asking me questions about her accident? Its bad enough she is gone without people always bringing up that topic!"
Maddi: "Oh I loved Bonnie, she was my favorite child. Although, I do admit, she made me jealous because she had Rhett's attention all the time. "

Q7: How did you feel when you were no longer your gloried size 17 inch waist?
Maddi: "Oh, just terrible! That' s when I decided to have no more children."
Kat: Thats what having children does to your figure, ruins it!! I never even really wanted children in the first place! They are such a bother."

Q8: Did you ever love Melly?
Kat: "Well, she was so timid and shy, most of the time and she was the one who married Ashley. But when she died, well that changed a lot of things in my perspective.
Maddi: " She always seemed so annoying to me. I mean, wouldn't you think so too if she went off and married your life long love? But as we lived together, I really grew to appreciate her. She never said a mean word. She wouldn't hurt a flea."





1 comment:

  1. You guys make me laugh.
    I love you!
    Hey, this might be fun. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two so that I can see what you see!

    ReplyDelete